Specifications of automatic cone winding, checking of reeling frequently, reeling doff weight, reeling calculations
Automatic Cone Winding
- No. of Drum frame-60
- No. of driving motors with inverter per drum
- Electronic yarn clears system
- Package shape- 557
- Max.Package Dia: 300mm(Wt. 3.4 Kg)
- Winding speed – up to 2000meter/minute
- Empty bobbin conveyor with –endless belt
- Yarn length counter with Full package stop motion
- Wax Applicator
Also included blower, Frequency Inverter, Auto Speed controller, Compressed air Station
Reeling is very convenient process for yarn dyeing, bleaching and mercerizing. Here cones or Ring Bobbins of different sizes are kept in holder. Then they are passed through yarn guide to swift. A hexagonal swift having 54” circumference of three pairs of swift arms, one pair is fixed in vertical position, while the other two are loosely fitted on the shaft. At the time of doffing the arms can be made to collapse. At this collapsible stage, the hanks become loose and can be easily taken out of the swift for the next cycle of operation.
Checking of Reeling Frequently
Tiling, Doff, Wt. knotting, cutting of ends
Calculation on Reeling
|Swift circumference = 54” = 1.5 yds|
|Std. Rack = 14T = Standard hank wheel = 80T|
|Std. Length in yds/Reeling hank = 1.5*Rack* Std. H/W = 1.5*14*80=1680 yds|
|1 Katha(Rack) =120 yds|
|14 Katha 14*120 =1680 yds|
|1 teeth of hank wheel = 21 yds|
|80 teeth of hank wheel = 21*80 = 1680 yds|
Reeling Doff Weight:
Doff weight = 80(constant) hank* no. of length of hank
Doff wt = Nominal count 840*count
|40’||2 lbs-> 80/40=2 lbs|
|32’||2.4 lbs->80/32= 2.5 lbs|
|Reeling hank wheel =||80(constant)* Actual count|
|H/W =||Length of Hank(1680 yds)|
|Bundle weight in lbs. =||Cir. Of reel * 80* Rack(katha)*Mora|
- Net wt. of yarn per carton = 100 lbs
- Gross wt. of yarn per carton = 100 lbs+Tare wt.
- Weight of empty carton strip, clip, polythene, No. of cones per carton- 24, 32, 36
- Loose bundle pressed in bundling machine and produces bundle is packed and equipped with board paper and Count Level.
- Net wt. per bale = 400 lbs
- Gross wt per Bale = 400 lbs + Tare wt. (hessian cloth, Polythene, Bamboo stick, label, Board etc)
- 40 Bundles contains bales
- 40 Bundles * 10 lbs= 400 lbs
- Sometimes half bale of 200 lbs is also produced as per market requirement.
- Double twisting is the process of twisting two or more yarns to form plied yarn.