Yarn Finishing System
Yarn finishing starts after Ring Till transfer to finished godown.
Selling of yarn: Yarn is sold in a) hank form b) Cone form.
Slub Catcher setting:
Lower the count, higher the slub catcher setting gap. Slub catcher should keep clean, otherwise, fluff will accumulate.
Splicing-Piecing of yarn without knotting.Done by compressor sir, Manual knotting also can be done.
|Prod/shift in kg/m/c =||Speed of Drum (rpm)*3.14()*Die of Drum (inch)*60*8*efficiency*No. of Drum|
|36*840*Count of yarn|
The process sequence of Finishing
Yarn Twist Setting:
Object: To improve the resistance of the yarn to untwisting and snarling, it is necessary to fix to twist i.e. to bring the yarn into a stabilized state.
Bad/methods mostly used
- Yarn steaming in an autoclave (with boiler) capacity up to 500 kg/batch. Allowable pressure 7kg/cm(max)
- High-frequency current by the electrode with high voltage
- Water treatment conditioning
From Ring cops to cone by cone winding, ordinary cone winding specifications
- No. drum/m/c—120
- Drum Dia—80-95 mm
- Type of package shape—9 degrees 15
- Winding speed—500-850m/tm
- Ribbon breaking device: Electrical on-off type
- Empty bobbin conveyor at each side with an endless belt
- Provision for a rack on the top goes m/c for storing ring cops.
- Stop motion—Auto stop for end breakage with individual spindle control
- Main motor—each side of the individual motor
- The speed of winding drum—up to—3500 rpm
- Overhead blower—for cleaning fly
- Suction arrangement for slub catcher
- Splicing device
- Type of package- Paper or plastic