Although the Ring Spinning is one of the most widely used staple yarn spinning techniques, Ring Spinning is not free from difficulties. Most commonly faced challenges while using Ring Spinning are listed.
Problems in Ring Spinning
Ring spinning process is a very critical process in the whole plant and it has also the direct relation to the production of the plant. It’s difficult to manage it and a lot of problems occurs during the process.Following are some production, mechanical and electric problems here.
- Most of the operators don’t know how to handle the machine.
- Due to lack of training of employees, they can create problems when they work in the department like problems of material handling, wrong traveler, and bobbin color.
- Ends down is the major problems in ring machine and it causes an efficiency and production loss.
- Due to lack of training of maintenance staff, the mechanical fault is creating a problem and loss of mechanical parts, efficiency, and production of the plant.
- Improper maintenance is also creating problems related to maintenance and electric fault during the running of the machine.
- Electric problems are also occurred due to lack of electric staff and they are unable to take corrective and preventive action against any fault.
- Some faults are occurred due to the manufacturer of the machine-like software problem, communication problem and load capacity problems.
Success Factors in Ring Spinning
In the ring-spinning process, there are some critical success factors which directly effect on the yarn quality and profitability of the plant.
- Strength of Yarn
If there is need to reduce the defects and improve quality of yarn, the strength of yarn is so important that without it we can’t take best results in the next process. The strength of yarn depends on a twist of yarn, as the twist increases the strength is also increases up to a certain limit.
- CV of Yarn
From customer’s point of view, CV of a count is very important and it’s difficult to achieve and maintain in the ring spinning process. CV of yarn is the variation of different parameters like, strength, count etc.