Good practices for store organization
Provide chairs and tables for workers to sit and read in the library
- Establish a borrowing system by recording the names of workers who borrow books to read at home (Figure 2).
- Encourage workers to donate their own books or magazines.
- Make sure workers can read and write. If they cannot, provide information about a local instruction program.
- Ensure that all workers have equal access to use the library.
Benefits of establishing a good Library
- Presents a positive image of the factory to buyers and the community.
- May increase sales to buyers who value social responsibility.
- Builds goodwill between the factory and workers.
- Better educated workforce onlinecasinogo.
- The library can be used to host a literacy program.
How to establish a good Library
- Identify a suitable location for a library. Space should be on the factory premises and in a quiet location.
- Contact NGOs for books and possible funding.
- The budget for book renewal.
- Interested workers can use their free time to take responsibility for the library. A team can be created to develop the library.
- Ask workers what kind of books they want to be supplied. Presents a positive image of the factory to buyers and the community.