After making the lock stitches the embroidery machine frame has to be moved upwards until the threads are 5 to 6 cm long.
Removing the Fabric
- After making the lock stitches the frame has to be moved upwards until the threads are 5 to 6 cm long. If there is not enough space to move the frame upwards, frame can be moved to the left or to the right to pull the yarn.
- Shuttle box has to be opened and yarn has to be cut manually or with the “Slide Cut Tool”. To avoid embroidery respectively lock stitches to open, firstly cut front yarn, secondly cut shuttle yarn. On machines equipped with cutting device, front and shuttle yarn are cut automatically.
- Decrease tension of the fabric
- Remove the fabric from side tension bar
- Completely un-tighten the fabric and remove it from the lower length tension bar
- Windup the fabric on the upper cloth roller
- From the front side of the machine the fabric has to be removed from the upper cloth roller by pulling it down
- Take care that fabric is not damaged during this process