Yarn to Fabric Manufacturing
A case study on spun yarn production to fabrics and finishing processes in a real-time production environment
Fabrics thus obtained from the inspection department in packaging forms are then sent to the fabric warehouse. In a fabric warehouse, fabrics are stored in an organized manner and all the specifications are stored in the computer system.
- In fabric warehouse, both outsourcing and in-house fabric is
- Fabric stock capacity is nearly 40 lakhs.
- A total number of workers – 30/2shift.
- Tracking and shipments of fabrics are handled.
- Pest control spray is done to prevent infestation.
- Premium storage boxes are sourced from NewDelhi.
- Transportation is mainly done through Safe ExpressCompany.
- Exports fabrics are stored in
- Domestic fabric is double folded